MUC-OFF No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant
Muc-Off Tubeless tiivistysaine. Käyttölämpötila -20°C ja 50°C
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
- Shake bottle vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Start by removing the plastic seal under the bottle cap, cut the top off the nozzle and insert the fill tube.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the fill tube over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
PLEASE REFILL THIS BOTTLE USING OUR 5 LITRE – Refilling is WAY better than recycling!